Saturday, October 1, 2011

Changes to my Copyright Power Point

After reviewing my original power point it was very long and extremely boring. I will guarantee the audience would be snoozing. My changes included the template, color scheme, type, and adding illustrations. First, I went with a uniform template throughout the presentation. In keeping with the recommendation not to use a default template, I kept it simple with text on the left and illustration on the right. The text was placed on the left hand side, since we read from left to right. In keeping with the recommendations from Burmark , You Snooze You Loose, I changed the background to blue and the text to yellow, since yellow catches your eye first. All text titles and content are done in the same font, verdana, and the size is the same too. I kept the same number of slides, but shortened the content and I added an illustration on every slide to make it more interesting. After the changes made it made me want to look at it and read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment