Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Copyright Presentation

It was quite frustrating not to be given any directions as far as number of slides that should be on the presentation. Therefore, I made my copyright presentation quite lengthy. I was trying to make sure that I got everything that was important into a slide. The most frustrating part of creating the power point was that I created 7 slides that I didn't need to include. I realized this after reading the directions Mrs. Evans gave us more carefully. After it was all done it didn't seem all that complicated.

The reading was pretty lengthy and somewhat confusing. This kind of article really needs to be read through several times to understand all of the legal jargon. But, I will have to say that many of the points made were a bit scary for and educator like me. I am wondering why I have never been trained on something so important. Well, better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment